Já sei mais um bocadinho mas continuo indecisa...

quinta-feira, julho 06, 2006

Requiem

I'm so sorry I can't scrach you off my life off my mind off my days off my nights. You're just so meant to be so fucking meant to be so not perfect so fucking not perfect. Can't you see?Please please please see me. Please please please let yourself go. Come with me. I'm so sorry I've fallen fall with me. My head's still dizzy and so this is just my heart speaking out. Come with me. Come I will show you life the world the universe. Wonder girl here for you. Be a man and be my boy. Don't throw away your luck 21st century digital boy!Life is smiling just for you.
Come with me. Come run. Come hide. Come feel. Come taste. Come see. Come live. Come fall. Come laugh. Come cry. Come enjoy. Come suffer. Come stay awake. Come sleep. Come dream. Come believe. Come regret. Come with me.

all this said can I now forget?

Sem comentários: